I’ve expanded Boggle to take text entry, be playable over a LAN/the internet and do all the scoring, etc.
List of the most important added features:
- Network or internet play for an unlimited number of players.
- Full scrabble words type dictionary.
- Results so far totalled and displayed.
- Alter the size, font and colour of the dice and save as themes.
- Alter length of a game.
- Computer opponents (actually they are far too good to really play but they tell you what words you could have got).